Everest Home Health Services is based out of Worcester, MA. We offer quality, affordable and flexible home health services to members of the neighboring communities.
Our experience tells us that, quality home care and medical support are greatly preferred over the routine medical support provided by medical institutions and hospitals. We bring the homely difference to each family by providing endearing care and unparalleled affection through our complete Home Health Services.
Founded on high ethical values and professional practices, Everest Home Health Services is managed by a team of committed and dedicated social entrepreneurs. With less of profit motive, and more of service zeal, we aim to emerge as the preferred choice of families in the neighborhood for Home Health Services.
Our qualified and compassionate staff promptly attends to the neighborhood homes to serve family members that need care and attention. We offer easy-to-access and always-available Home Health Services that come at an affordable and competitive price.
Getting personalized care and attention at the warmth and ambience of one’s home is definitely a respite for those who least cherish to stay in a hospital or healthcare center. Everest Home Health Services offers continuous care and professional support to Senior citizens, Elderly members, Ailing children and adults of the family.
To establish a resounding benchmark by an offer of high quality Home Health Services.
To deliver personalized and endearing Home Health Services to Senior citizens, Elderly members, Ailing children and adults of the family.
Everest Home Health Services offers high quality driven and competitively priced home health services. We aim to realize our mission to bring care, love, affection, trust, and integrity to each home of our neighborhood.
The following differentiators are sure to make us the preferred choice for home health services.
- We have well trained and reliable staff who share our passion and motto
- We deliver personalized care as per each individual’s needs
- Home safety evaluations by qualified staff
- We are from the community and we fully understand our elder’s care needs
- Routine inspection of homes for quality check and to obtain patient feedback.
- Our staff is CPR and First Aide certified
- Coordination of homecare supplies and equipment as per needs
- Coordination of hospice care when required
- We are fully insured and bonded